Topic: H: Tradelist, W: cube stuff

Hi!  I'd love to get some cards for the cube I'm building.

Here's my tradelist:  Tradelist
Just the foils: Foil Tradelist

Here's a list of cube cards I want: Cube Wants

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: A lot of the good stuff (pricier stuff) is pretty much spoken for.  I don't want people to waste their time if they are looking for higher-value cards.  There is still lots of small stuff on my tradelist, so feel free to take a look.  Thanks for all the interest!!

Last edited by madoli (2013-03-06 18:33:54)

Re: H: Tradelist, W: cube stuff

Hi I'd love to trade for your

Sakashima the Impostor (for edh)
Mosstodon (for Pauper edh)

let me know if you can find anything from my side. Thanks!

Going to take a look, looks like I have a whole lot of stuff you are looking for.

Have a whole bunch of the stuff you're looking for but not seeing much on your tradelist...

@drnaturalist: trade proposed

@Velocizachtor and Nighthawk: sorry, I probably don't have too much for you guys, but I always appreciate people taking a look!

I have a ton of things you want and I see a few things on your list. Take a look at my profile and see if you want to make a trade for around 15$+

I have a garruk primal hunter, SoFF, and a SoFI. Do you have any of the cards you are willing to trade outside of your trade list?

@ ankhofmishra: Unfortunately, I probably won't trade anything unless it's on my tradelist.  I have no real priority wants, so it's not worth trading out of inventory.  Those are good cards, though - thanks for the interest!