Topic: bug report: can only set most recent edition when in advanced card add

In the third tab when adding cards which allows you to specifiy attributes of the individual cards you are importing, only the most recent edition a card was printed in is shown in the dropdown. For instance, Disenchant only shows Time Spiral.

Re: bug report: can only set most recent edition when in advanced card add

Hello,

For some cards this works as intended (I've just tried now with my Living Death). But indeed, Disenchant is not working. I will take a look.

Thanks for reporting.

I think it may be specific to the Time Spiral Timeshifted cards. I haven't found any broken examples that weren't reprinted then.

I also am having this issue. Once the card is added, however, it will let you change the expansion to the correct one.

preypacer wrote:

I think it may be specific to the Time Spiral Timeshifted cards. I haven't found any broken examples that weren't reprinted then.

Yep, the Timeshifted cards definitely cause the dropdown to truncate the editions early. I was looking for a card that has been reprinted in a main set since TSP Timeshifted and found Dragon Whelp. It shows M2010 and Time Spiral and then stops.