Topic: OLD. LOTV IS NOT FOR TRADE.

Please kill this thread. I keep getting offers for my Lili that's not even listed for trade. Not exactly good trades either tongue

Wouldn't mind offers involving snapcasters or possibly fetches but will at least glance at all

Last edited by Profanity (2013-03-21 20:27:56)

Re: OLD. LOTV IS NOT FOR TRADE.

How much do you value the foil abrupt decay and olivia? Any other cool foils from the boxes of innistrad?

Snapcaster for your foil Abrupt Decay?

(New here but I have eBay references!)

rickythump wrote:

Snapcaster for your foil Abrupt Decay?

(New here but I have eBay references!)

Foil Abrupt left a while ago. Only thing left from this post is the Foil Olivia

to kill the thread or prevent misunderstandings with current thread... change the title AND first post of the thread. makes it easier overall

mrturk1001 wrote:

to kill the thread or prevent misunderstandings with current thread... change the title AND first post of the thread. makes it easier overall

Thanks. I did that now, but I figured it already faded off? It was two weeks old and suddenly somebody posted in it

mrturk1001 wrote:

To be fair, it WAS a necro'd thread from almost 2 weeks ago.

I see that you still have that Crucible on your tradelist.  Did the trade with the Ooze fall through?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is that liliana still up for trade?   lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Rocc wrote:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, is that liliana still up for trade?   lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

You're a terrible person. XD

gravemole wrote:
Rocc wrote:

You're a terrible person. XD

I know lol lol