Topic: W: Boros & Orzhova commons/uncommons (Gatecrash)

Hi, there, folks! I'm trying to gather up some commons and uncommons from Gatecrash via trades vs. buying boosters. I play red, white, and black, and have no desire for Gruul, Simic, or Dimir-themed cards. I could really use your help filling up the gaps in my wishlist.

Here is my Gatecrash RWB wishlist, sorted by commons and uncommons: http://deckbox.org/sets/187189?f=53113!633.2

Please start a trade with me! My tradelist is in my signature below.

Thank you!

Re: W: Boros & Orzhova commons/uncommons (Gatecrash)

If you're willing to part with your Elspeth Tirel I'd trade-up $15 worth of stuff on my end for it, including a Blind Obedience. Or $20 worth of stuff if you're willing to part with your Basandra, Battle Seraph as well

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-03-21 13:23:05)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux, you have my attention. smile Set up and trade and let's see where this takes us.

I have a *lot* of the stuff you need.

Figure out what you and Unstable are going to do, then let me know. I don't want to snipe his trade.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Unstable and I have a trade under way,  but there's still more that I'll need. By all means, please set something up if you'd like. You can see our trade in progress if you want to check what we have in play. I will be more than happy to help you sort out what's what.