Topic: Trade with me. H/W: Lists *Updated 4/13*

I got hooked on picking up cards on eBay, and due to this I have a bunch of cards I don't necessarily need big_smile

Now looking to turn them in to cards I need/want/are shiny. Priority wants are wishlist and foil versions of cards in my EDH decks. I would also like to pick up full art lands. Love to look at lists though!

Lets see what you've got! Feel free to start a trade with what you would like, and I can see if our lists match up! I may be willing to pull from inventory for the right trade.

Note: A few of the cards on my tradelist are being shipped to me at this time, if they are included in our trade I will notify you.

Update: Scroll Rack is pending trade. Feel free to still make offers in case it falls through though!

Last edited by medicfourlife (2013-04-13 14:46:50)

Re: Trade with me. H/W: Lists *Updated 4/13*

Well you have a few things I like, Wit-leaf, Sol Ring maybe something else. But I don't think I have enough stuff you want, unless you want the destroyed savanna I just traded for

locohobo wrote:

Well you have a few things I like, Wit-leaf, Sol Ring maybe something else. But I don't think I have enough stuff you want, unless you want the destroyed savanna I just traded for

Can you send me a scan of the savannah?

Paul_K wrote:
medicfourlife wrote:
locohobo wrote:

just picture the bottom left 4th of the card with a decent bite mark

I'd really like to see that

Velocizachtor wrote:
Paul_K wrote:
medicfourlife wrote:

just picture the bottom left 4th of the card with a decent bite mark

I'd really like to see that

Haha, as would I.

luckily I had the link handy

http://imgur.com/a/alk9U

locohobo wrote:

luckily I had the link handy

http://imgur.com/a/alk9U

That is quite impressive. Probably not for that, but if you are willing to part with your doubling season i'm sure we could work something out.

I am quite attached to my doubling season, I'm thinking of taking that and my cryptic off the site because I really don't want to trade them.

locohobo wrote:

I am quite attached to my doubling season, I'm thinking of taking that and my cryptic off the site because I really don't want to trade them.

Can't say that I blame you. If you change your mind let me know!

Bump: added some new stuff.

Update bump