Topic: W: EDH, MM Swords | H: EDH, Deathrite, Linvala, Darksteel Swords

My old thread was getting pretty old and bogged down so I decided it's time to make a new one.   

I am mainly an EDH player and I love foils for my decks.  Also trying to obtain more fetchlands for my decks so I will always try to trade for those.  If you're interested in anything don't hesitate to send me an offer because there are lots of things I will trade for that aren't on my wishlist.

Currently looking to pick up the Modern Masters versions of the Swords, especially Light and Shadow.

I don't play T2, so I'm not likely to trade eternal cards for standard ones unless it's a very good offer.

Tradelist and Wishlist are linked to in my signature.  Happy Trading!

Last edited by DTrain5742 (2013-06-18 02:31:45)

Re: W: EDH, MM Swords | H: EDH, Deathrite, Linvala, Darksteel Swords

I'm interested in the Deathite Shaman and wouldn't mind trading up a bit since I know my tradelist is pretty bare, let me know if you see anything

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

I'm interested in the Deathite Shaman and wouldn't mind trading up a bit since I know my tradelist is pretty bare, let me know if you see anything

I am interested in things from your inventory, but nothing from your tradelist really interests me all that much.

I'll go ahead and bump this.  Need a City of Brass, along with the usual fetchlands and EDH things.

Bump

Bump

I am interested in Deathrites. I don't have a lot to offer but you're free to look and hopefully you can find something of interest!

I sent you a trade for a snapcaster, would love to get a second as well. Let me know, thanks!

Bump.  Now looking for an Italian Mana Drain.

Haven't bumped in a while so here we go!

To the top!  Lot's of DGM wants!

I'd be interested in your Swords (W&P, B&M) and a bunch of other little stuff if you're interested in trading!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:

I'd be interested in your Swords (W&P, B&M) and a bunch of other little stuff if you're interested in trading!

I didn't really see anything I'm interested for the Swords in your tradelist, but if you are willing to trade from your inventory we may be able to work something out.  Otherwise, we could still try to work out a deal for some of the smaller things.

I'm also interested in the Sword of War and Peace, it's the only one I'm missing. I have a Vorinclex from your wishlist, maybe you see something to even it out?

Farodsbro wrote:

I'm also interested in the Sword of War and Peace, it's the only one I'm missing. I have a Vorinclex from your wishlist, maybe you see something to even it out?

I'm not big on trading the Swords since I now have all 5, but I will think about it.  I think I'd rather have an Avenger of Zendikar than Vorinclex right now actually.

Haha, I'm jealous. Having all 5 would be sweet. Avenger could certainly go towards it wink

Bump

Sent you a trade

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Bump.  I am adding all my new Dragon's Maze stuff and updating my tradelist.

New stuff on my tradelist as well as new wants.  Send me your offers!

C'mon guys!  Send me some more trade offers!  It doesn't have to be anything from my wishlist!  If you are interested in anything of mine, send me an offer.  I love looking at tradelists!

Price on the japanese CMDR Grave Pact? Definitely interested if it's not more than $8-ish

nsongster wrote:

Price on the japanese CMDR Grave Pact? Definitely interested if it's not more than $8-ish

$8-ish sounds reasonable.  That's about the value I traded for it at.  Start up a trade if you're interested.

Last edited by DTrain5742 (2013-05-09 20:02:27)

Added Aurelia, the Warleader and Blood Baron of Vizkopa to my tradelist after a very successful DGM-GTC-RTR draft!

Need Stomping Ground and Blood Crypt to complete my collection of shocks, although I would also love to have an RTR Overgrown Tomb and a GTC Breeding Pool.

Last edited by DTrain5742 (2013-05-12 17:13:35)

DTrain5742 wrote:

Bump