Topic: Shuffle Up is selling many cards! We accept paypal, and ship ASAP.

Shipping will always be within 1-3 days of receiving payment.  We also list prices a little differently than they are marked.  As a shop, Shuffle Up Entertainment uses prices from Starcitygames.com  We hope you enjoy browsing our selection!

We do take trades, but please keep in mind, we ARE a shop, and you would be trading to our shop, not to a person individually. We value all cards beign traded to the shop at SCG Buylist prices.

Thanks again!

Re: Shuffle Up is selling many cards! We accept paypal, and ship ASAP.

You're probably going to have trouble convincing people to (in most cases) pay more than what's listed on here.

Plus doesn't SCG give additional credit if trading in?

Last edited by cornely06 (2013-04-12 09:02:19)

Why wouldn't I just order from Star City Games?

More reputable, larger selection, free tokens....same price?

Beagle wrote:

Why wouldn't I just order from Star City Games?

More reputable, larger selection, free tokens....same price?

Kind of my thoughts, too.  If you're smaller than SCG, you have to be better than SCG.

^ ^ ^ Much agreed

You do have some foils I want, but why wouldn't I just click the link on here?  I'd get them for much less and deckbox would get a referral bonus...

You don't HAVE to buy anything, you don't have to trade with us, but we would appreciate negative comments be kept to yourself.  If no one wants our product, than that's fine.  We offer trade in bonus as well though.  We do the same as star city, but we don't charge you a shipping fee.  We have lots of product and get more daily.

shuffleup wrote:

You don't HAVE to buy anything, you don't have to trade with us, but we would appreciate negative comments be kept to yourself.  If no one wants our product, than that's fine.  We offer trade in bonus as well though.  We do the same as star city, but we don't charge you a shipping fee.  We have lots of product and get more daily.

I'm all for new businesses - I'm just saying that if you want to beat the incumbent in any industry, you need to have a differentiated service...

FYI, the comments in this trade are indicative of what people expect to see on Deckbox and how they expect to use the site.  I have purchased many cards privately using this site because of the lower prices offered by private sellers, while accepting greater risks associated with my purchase because I am not purchasing from an established retailer.  Just thought you might want to know a bit more about this market prior to trying to do business within it.  Good luck.