Topic: Some random questions...again.

1 - Do units can trigger their own actions when they enter play?  ( Action or Forced:: When a unit enter play in this zone....)

2 - Osterknacht Elite: If you summon this unit and have no target in you own control, can you still send back an opponent unit in his hands ?

3 - Can you sacrifice a unit after damage assignation or in response to a triggered/forced/action? (Ex: During Battlefield phase before applying damage or in response to a Flame of Tzeench spell)

4 - Great cave squig: When you choose not to sacrifice a development, can you choose to have the Great cave squig to do his damage to a unit with less Hit points than his power?  Also, if you have no units in the zone with the Squig, will it deals damage to itself? Next, If you chose the squig to deal damage to a unit you control, can you response by sacrificing it once damage has been assigned?

5 - If I have a Corrupted White lion champion in play and put a Blessing of Isha on it, will it be restored? (Which card of the unit or the support is  ''over'' the other? Why?)

Thx for your answers.  I will surely have more again as I learn to play.

Re: Some random questions...again.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_c … g-2011.pdf

1 You're asking about The Greatswords? Yes, they do trigger themselves. FAQ page 1, the greatswords.
2http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_c … iendly.pdf
page 4, trggering a card effect, you have to choose legal target when triggering an action, action can't be triggerd if there are no legal targets
3 in response to action yes, in response to forced not (page 15 forced effects), after combat damage is assigned, but before it is applied yes, in respone to flames of tzeentch yes (but you're doing it in response to playing tactic, not after damage is assigned, because it is applied as soon as it is assigned, page 17 non combat damage)
4 a)yes
b)this unit deals damage equal to its power to target unit you control, nothing about the fact that unit has to be in the same zone
c) page 17, con combat damage
5 page 17, the word cannot