Topic: tracking issues

Hi,

Is there an available issue tracker for this site?

The site is the best option I've come across since I started looking for a replacement of my own MySQL DB but there are still some features that have not been implemented for one reason or another.

I've been going through this forum a bit and found some posts with requests I'd like to see as well.  Some have even been implemented already but from these posts it's not very convenient to know whether something has been implemented, rejected or is on the roadmap.

I believe that an issue tracker would be an improvement in this area.

Thanks in advance.

Issues I'd like to report or keep track of:
1) export does not keep the selected sorting (even though the export dialog claims it does), the export is sorted alphabetically by name
2) export deck information (I want to review my "stock" so I need to know which cards aren't in any specific deck)
3) track which specific edition of a card is in a particular deck
4) I've noticed some strange behaviour of the inventory list.  The default view show inventory, tradelist, wishlist and deck count.  After editing the details of a particular card via the pop up editor (the button after the name) the deck count column is no longer shown.  pressing apply on the filter criteria reveals the column again.

Last edited by m8ram (2013-04-22 09:59:04)