Topic: Requests regarding the community feature

Hello,
first of all let me say that you did a great job with the community feature. I'd like to make the following suggestions to further enhance it:

• Allow more options for the format of events, especially "casual" and "other" (for non-Magic games).

• Add the field "location to events. (our group meets at different locations)

• Members that are not sure, if they attend an event, are counted towards confirmed participants. I find this to be confusing.

- UnderFlow

Re: Requests regarding the community feature

UnderFlow wrote:

Hello,
first of all let me say that you did a great job with the community feature.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

UnderFlow wrote:

[*]Allow more options for the format of events, especially "casual" and "other" (for non-Magic games).[/*]

There are different format options depending on the game that you select for the event. When you create the event, the game selection in the right, the options being Magic the Gathering, World of Warcraft and Warhammer Invasion. But I will add, nevertheless, the casual and other options because they make sense smile.

UnderFlow wrote:

[*]Add the field "location to events. (our group meets at different locations)[/*]

There is a location field. When you create the event, the location field is in the right, below the game selector. You can select the city, region and town of the event, as well as edit the address of the location where the event will be held.

UnderFlow wrote:

[*]Members that are not sure, if they attend an event, are counted towards confirmed participants. I find this to be confusing.[/*]

Yes, you are not the first that tells me this. I will correct it smile

Last edited by laura (2010-04-13 06:16:37)

It looks like I simply overlooked the "location" field. Sorry about that.

UnderFlow wrote:

Hello,
first of all let me say that you did a great job with the community feature. I'd like to make the following suggestions to further enhance it:

• Allow more options for the format of events, especially "casual" and "other" (for non-Magic games).

• Add the field "location to events. (our group meets at different locations)

• Members that are not sure, if they attend an event, are counted towards confirmed participants. I find this to be confusing.

- UnderFlow

I finally added the 'other' format for events and the 'casual' event type. The thing with the number of confirmed participants was fixed a couple of days ago.