Topic: H: Underground Sea W: Lists

Pictures of the Underground Sea - Want offers. Not looking for any standard only playable cards, looking at some the pricier items on my wish list (but probably not duels). I will be able to ship this out next week as I need it this weekend, but wanted to start looking at lists smile In terms of value, from it's condition, I'll say $210 in trade value, even if I am trading down smile Really just looking for lists! All offers will be looked at / considered!

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Re: H: Underground Sea W: Lists

I could really use an Underground Sea, but $210 is a completely insane price. NM Revised Underground Seas have a TCGPlayer mid of $161.99 as I type this, and yours is far from NM. If you adjusted the price I would certainly be interested.

Farodsbro wrote:

I could really use an Underground Sea, but $210 is a completely insane price. NM Revised Underground Seas have a TCGPlayer mid of $161.99 as I type this, and yours is far from NM. If you adjusted the price I would certainly be interested.

I was just going by what the price was in my inventory yikes Wow that is a weird disconnect between the deckbox price and TCG price even though they are the same data. I guess I'd do $140-$160 depending one wat I'm looking at and how much I'd be trading down

Edit: Oh, there's the culprit. "    On The Stack Games   Rating: 99.5% (2,556 Sales)     Lightly Played     1     $1555.89  Shipping: Included    "

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-05-01 15:51:42)

UnstableFlux wrote:
Farodsbro wrote:

I was just going by what the price was in my inventory yikes Wow that is a weird disconnect between the deckbox price and TCG price even though they are the same data. I guess I'd do $150-$160 depending one wat I'm looking at and how much I'd be trading down

Deckbox uses a mix of all the prices to come up with that value. It's fine for dealing with cards that are pretty new, but when dealing with a costly/old card like Underground Sea there more things to take into consideration... namely, condition of the card. Depending on who you talk to, your card is somewhere in the MP-HP ballpark.

I was just about to make a post here looking for a U Sea. smile I am looking to trade a NM LED + something for one. If you are interested let me know.

I'd be interested in it.

Interested as well. Trying to get one of each dual smile

I am interested as well - feel free to look at my list - I may also be willing to trade a foil fetch for it if you would like.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

scurveymobile wrote:

I am interested as well - feel free to look at my list - I may also be willing to trade a foil fetch for it if you would like.

Haha oh man, if only you got here sooner! I'd have been all over that. It's traded now though, thanks everyone for the interest!

Judging from his inventory, Marsh Flats (Which I know you're looking for tongue )

Paul_K wrote:
scurveymobile wrote:

Which foil fetch?

I have one of each from Zendikar but would only consider large items (and a non-foil replacement).

I would probably just prefer keeping it then, thanks though.