Topic: How does this burn deck look?

http://deckbox.org/sets/369090

I only play with friends and we don't use sideboards. We feel like that's cheating.

Re: How does this burn deck look?

I'm confused why you have Graven Cairns in there, you don't seem to have a use for black mana.

Also, with only 20 lands, over half of your creatures cost a whole lot.  I might cut two of the Charmbreakers and two of the Fire Servants, and replace them with some more burn.  Maybe add a couple of X spells like Devil's Play and Comet Storm.

Also, no lightning bolts?  Replace shock with lightning bolt, it is purely better. 

Also, I might add either Koth of the Hammer for some ramp into free fireballs, or Chandra the Firebrand so you can copy some spells for even more effect.

Yeah, Graven Cairns does nothing for you here. If you were a R/B then it would make sense. There are a lot of better options for that bit of mana, but even Mountains are better for this deck.

I'd actually suggest things like Rogue's Passage and similar that still give a Mana and give another option even if you wouldn't be getting an R out of it. Cathedral of War is also pretty good with giving you Exalted

Akoum Refuge might be another decent replacement, while it is a comes into play tapped and has a R or B mana gen, it gives you a life when it comes into play.

But there are several very good lands for giving you options

Thanks for all the advice. I'm new to the game and will definitely look over the build again with your recommendations in mind.