Topic: Feature Request: Languages

Hey,

I'm back to MTG after a few years and it's hard to find the way back to all the cards, it would be helpful if you could add foreign Card Titles to Deckbox. Not the entire card text, just the titles for a begin would be great!

Regards,
Nils

Re: Feature Request: Languages

That's exactly what I would be looking for. I have lots of cards mixed up in English, German, Japan and some other languages and it is sometimes really hard to get the right name in English when I am trying to add all my cards, which means more than 2,5k Cards i have to type in and sometimes look for the English name.

If a language-translation function is added I will definitely use this site, but at the moment it would take too much time to get alle names in other languages.

Hoepfully it's not too tricky to add such a function, so it will be added soon. All other functions and the site itself are great - Thank you!

Re: Feature Request: Languages

This would be very good feature, but I'm sure it's very difficult the implement, because I don't think there is a place where all the cards in all the languages are available.
The only place I know is this site http://magiccards.info/.

Maybe deckbox can learn how they do it.

For the time being, you guys can use it, like I'm using it.