Topic: Could we make deleting folders safer?

When I'm deleting a folder I get a message "Deleting this folder will also delete all decks in it. Are you sure you want to do it?"

Could this be changed to moving all decks in the folder one level up?

Unlike with folders on all operating systems there's no way to undo it.
On Unix systems (which didn't traditionally have trash and undo option)
operations "delete empty folder" and "delete folder and all its contents"
are distinct, so you're even less likely to accidentally delete stuff which reorganizing.

Or at least change it to more informative dialog question like "Deleting folder `Affinity' will also delete all 3 decks in it.
Are you sure you want to do it?". This way mistakes would be much less likely.
If I misclick and click delete on wrong folder and see a generic confirmation question, I'll just confirm it,
thinking I'm deleting something else than I really am.
If the question says what I'm deleting, I'm very likely to notice something is wrong, saving my decks.

This confirmation question could be skipped for folder that have no decks inside it - it doesn't really matter.

I haven't made this mistake yet, but with every new deck and folder I have, the chance of deleting
not what I want by a misclick increases a lot. Especially if I tried to reorganize my decks in multiple tabs
and information on what is and what is not empty got out of sync.

In long term, it would be a good idea to send list of decks user sees as being in folder, and verifying it
server-side to make sure no deck got added to the folder in the meantime, to better support multiple tabs,
but if that sounds like way too much work, could you just provide a better message and/or move decks in deleted folder up?

The poll is really just a list of possible solutions. As a programmer I know undo systems online are just too damn hard,
so it's not going to happen. But other 3 should be easy.