Topic: Kamigawa Planeswalker (s) - Beta testing

Hi there guys/gals (mostly guys im guessing?). I decided to make some Planeswalkers to play with a group of friends that are huge fans of the Kamigawa block.

I didn`t want to simply make copies of the already existing ones but to create original and (somewhat) story-related Planeswalkers. But i currently have very little time to actually play the game and am looking for some kind souls to test these guys out for me.

Here`s what i need from any of you:

1- Attempt to use the Planeswalker in a Kamigawa block deck and send me some feedback. (If necessary place 3 copies of the card in the deck so it shows up more often) I am only interested in constructive criticism, something that will help improve the card.

2- Attempt to use the card in any other edition deck and send me some feedback. (Wondering how they would fare in other kinds of deck).

I actually have artwork comissioned for the 2 planeswalkers being tested here and will soon have a custom card with the image, artist name and such. I will choose 2-4 of the best feedbacks and send them the full-on image for a wallpaper or such as a thank-you. (Pictures should be ready in 1-2 weeks)

Last edited by Ahksar (2011-08-13 14:13:08)

Re: Kamigawa Planeswalker (s) - Beta testing

Here are both ones i have ready with the skills in text form.

Saburou 2GG (Green)

3 Loyalty Counters

+1 Put a 1/1 Green snake token onto the battlefield.

-3 Return target green creature from your graveyard to the battlefield.

-6 Until end of turn, Saburo becomes a 3/3 Green Snake Warrior creature with trample that’s still a planeswalker. Saburo gains a +1/+1 counter for each snake you control at the time this ability is used.

Takuma 3BB (Black)

4 Loyalty Counters

+2 Place two -1/-1 counters on target creature or creatures.

-4 All players lose 4 life and all creatures receive a -1/-1 counter.

-10 You get an emblem with "All creatures you control are Demons in addition to their other types, gain +2/+1 and "1B:  Return this creature to its owners hand."

And there we go!

Last edited by Ahksar (2011-08-16 09:19:43)

This planewalker enter the battle field with how many counter to begin with?

There, made the proper changes on the info. I forgot that i deleted the images, my bad.