Topic: How is my infect deck? Any suggestions?

http://deckbox.org/sets/367865

Re: How is my infect deck? Any suggestions?

Lose the Trees of Tales, and replace them with forests.  Those artifact lands do nothing for you in this deck, and are more susceptible to removal than basic lands, also, they don't help boost Primal Bellows, which is one of the best pumps in this deck.

Ditch the spider umbras for another Rancor and two Livewire Lashes.  If you haven't seen it, Livewire Lash is brutal in this deck.  You don't even have to attack to be able to win.  Other than that, looks pretty solid.

drgolovacroxby wrote:

Lose the Trees of Tales, and replace them with forests.  Those artifact lands do nothing for you in this deck, and are more susceptible to removal than basic lands, also, they don't help boost Primal Bellows, which is one of the best pumps in this deck.

Ditch the spider umbras for another Rancor and two Livewire Lashes.  If you haven't seen it, Livewire Lash is brutal in this deck.  You don't even have to attack to be able to win.  Other than that, looks pretty solid.

Thanks for the advice.

Groundswell?

Oh snap, I forgot Groundswell!  I'd swap the Giant Growths for those.

Also, you could use a couple of Corpse Curs in case you start running low on creatures.  Another creature to not be underestimated is Putrefax.  I know he only sticks around for one turn, but he can finish off an opponent easily if the game gets stalled.  I also run a couple of Mimic Vats in my build so I can recur Putrefax every turn.  Mind you, this is the stuff in my sideboard in case my main game plan of a turn three Glistener Elf win doesn't come to fruition.

How casual is your use of the deck? I find two way cards like Vines of Vastwood have won me games plenty of times and sticking to weenies allows me to lay a horde down faster than building up to a Viridian Corrupter. Check this out

http://deckbox.org/sets/207326