Topic: H: Mox Opals, stuff W: Cube and such

Hey guys, heres my stuff. I just made a huge update to my wishlist, im trying to finish up making my cube. So take a look!
Haves:
http://deckbox.org/sets/321621
Wants:
http://deckbox.org/sets/321622
Leave a comment or something if you are interested in anything, Thanks!

Last edited by Tundrah (2013-07-07 03:32:05)

Re: H: Mox Opals, stuff W: Cube and such

bump

Are you looking exclusively for things on your wishlist, or are other things an option too?

I'd be interested in a Mox Opal, so take a look at my tradelist or inventory

Profile   |   My Tradelist   |   My Wishlist

Hello Im interested in the Mox's. Only cards I have that are on your wish list are angel of serenity and Yosai. I have a bunch of cards that arnt in my inventory like Yosai. Never got around to adding them all. tongue If theres anything else you're looking for let me know. I have a kresh edh deck, with some cards that might interest you. tongue Not a big edh player so its probably janky in edh terms. Let me know if interested.

Hey, there isnt anything else im interested in, and im already getting yosei in another trade. Sorry, but good luck in future trades!

Bump, and updated wants and such

Interested in a Mox Opal, let me know if there's anything on my tradelist you like

Bump, updated stuff

Last edited by Tundrah (2013-07-02 14:54:49)

Hey, I'm interested in your Lord of Extinction, and maybe the Wilt-Leaf Liege. I don't have anything from your rather compact wishlist, so I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look through. Also, I support people attempting Pack to Power, and might be interested in the Lightning Helix.

Started up a trade, let me know if we can work something out.

Bump

Interested in your Serra Ascendant mostly, but also some other stuff.  Any stuff in my tradelist you are interested in? If not, free bump.

Hey, sorry there isnt really anything im interested in.