Topic: Poland, cities

Can you add this list of cities in Poland? Current one lacks many big cities.

Source: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojew%C3%B … .C3.B3dztw

Last edited by Ber (2013-06-05 12:56:55)

Post's attachments

Poland.xls 49.5 kb, 3 downloads since 2013-06-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Poland, cities

I bet admins took it as a joke... wink

Bump!

Bump!

Thanks for reporting, we'll add them for the next release.

Cool, really cool!

When will be the next release?

Bump!

It's actually sad it takes SOOO MUUCH time to implement already given data to the website. Not even to mention about ignoring my question.

Last edited by Ber (2013-08-29 12:00:28)

Ber wrote:

It's actually sad it takes SOOO MUUCH time to implement already given data to the website. Not even to mention about ignoring my question.

Considering that the entire site is administrated by two people, mostly just Sebi, who take the time to deal with bad trading reports while providing the entire service for free, I'd imagine a little patience should be required.

TyWooOneTime wrote:
Ber wrote:

Considering that the entire site is administrated by two people, mostly just Sebi, who take the time to deal with bad trading reports while providing the entire service for free, I'd imagine a little patience should be required.

Copy pasting the data takes 5 minutes. I was patient for 2 months already...

Also this fix will make this site more popular because it will be much easier to find people to trade with. smile

Last edited by Ber (2013-08-29 16:30:40)

Ber wrote:
TyWooOneTime wrote:
Ber wrote:

Also this fix will make this site more popular because it will be much easier to find people to trade with. smile

Again, two people are running the administrative side of the site.  This is NOT their primary job and, no offense, but there are likely more pressing issues to be resolved with the site at the moment (ranging from the inclusion of foil pricing to other components of the trade interface).  I'm sure Sebi will get to this when he gets a chance, but until then you will have to continue to be patient.

Ber wrote:
TyWooOneTime wrote:
Ber wrote:

Copy pasting indeed takes only 5 minutes to do, however we don't know the database structure Sebi used in order to show the cities.
So i think it will be a bit more work then just 5 minutes.
However as TyWooOneTime said, there are some other issues Sebi has to look into (the weird price bug for example) and the fact that many, and i mean MANY people are complaining about the non-integration of the foil pricing (yet).
Aside that tcgplayer changed their API some time ago and they have to rewrite a bunch of code in order to completely use the new API as it was intented.
btw TyWooOneTime, do you know if they have an opening for a developer willing to help out?

Regards,

YouryDW

You would have to converse with Sebi directly about that.  I might have moderator status but that's just because I'm one of the more frequent commenters and have helped out here or there managing erroneous posts and stuff.  The first and last word go to Sebi and Catinca.

Poland cities coming SOON this time. One or two small things I need to finish for trading opportunites, and then we deploy big_smile.

Thanks for sharing, sebi. smile