Topic: Is Marijuana cool?

MTG California~ I gotta ask you guys

Last edited by SDPlaneswalker (2013-06-07 06:24:30)

Re: Is Marijuana cool?

Might need a third option of indifference... I have never used Marijuana so I don't have much of an opinion.

Nothing is cool; similar to the fact that nothing is good or bad, merely opinion. Things just are, folks just feel the need to supplement their feeling of self-worth with things they feel greater than themselves, or what they think others view as such. We are purpose driven machines in a purposeless reality.

I agree with the need for a third, indifferent option. It is what it is: no more, no less; and it is safer than Tylenol lulz, but that's different beef with the FDA and 'Big Pharma'. Like the simple fact they refuse to add NAC to protect against probable liver damage linked to the extended use of acetaminophen (which they also promote).

Last edited by Kyrs (2013-08-11 00:32:24)

I always enjoy seeing philosophy pop up in MTG threads smile

Yes smile now for my 'morning' bowl roll

OP here~ I'm glad you guys are on the same level. This IS MTG California after all haha

Toking whilst playing Magic keeps me off tilt. Nawmeen

I quit about a year ago because it wasn't for me. But MJ was fun while it lasted, never got the priveledge to play and smoke though.

SDPlaneswalker wrote:

OP here~ I'm glad you guys are on the same level. This IS MTG California after all haha

Toking whilst playing Magic keeps me off tilt. Nawmeen

I don't like mixing Magic with herb. Completely kills my ability to do math. Remembering what's on the stack also becomes an issue. hmm
Quotes like these happen:

"Wait, who's turn is it?"
"It's now a" [long pause] "4/3 creature? No, wait.  Hold on. Yes, yes, it's a 4/3 creature. Wait..."
"I didn't draw a card last round, did I? F*#%!"

I was againt it for a long time, I thinks its cool though if you dont do it too much, or by yourelf.  in a confortable environment it can be a lot of fun.

Gillium wrote:

Quotes like these happen:

"Wait, who's turn is it?"
"It's now a" [long pause] "4/3 creature? No, wait.  Hold on. Yes, yes, it's a 4/3 creature. Wait..."
"I didn't draw a card last round, did I? F*#%!"

That's me, sober lol scatterbrains.. too many apps running roll