Topic: Have: JtMS; Want: Wishlist

I recently got a Jace, the Mind Sculptor (Worldwake) in an unexpected trade, and have no use for him. I'd like to turn him into some of the cards on my wishlist, especially the lands I still need for Modern and some other staples I have had a harder time trading for. This means that I'm willing to trade down in value. However, I do expect to either receive a bonus in value or full value in things I am looking for. Please take a look over my wishlist and let me know if you've got an offer. Thanks a bunch!

Looking for Tenth Edition NM Raging Goblins!!!

Re: Have: JtMS; Want: Wishlist

Darkfyre wrote:

I recently got a Jace, the Mind Sculptor (Worldwake) in an unexpected trade, and have no use for him. I'd like to turn him into some of the cards on my wishlist, especially the lands I still need for Modern and some other staples I have had a harder time trading for. This means that I'm willing to trade down in value. However, I do expect to either receive a bonus in value or full value in things I am looking for. Please take a look over my wishlist and let me know if you've got an offer. Thanks a bunch!

Sent a trade!