Topic: [Modern] SACRIFICE, SACRIFICE, SACRIFICE

Decklist: http://deckbox.org/sets/814431

Hey, this is the first modern deck that I'v actually put some effort into, but I'm still not too familiar with modern meta.  Also, I'm likely to build this deck, so I want to keep the cost low, which is why I'm avoiding cards like Thoughtseize or Bloodghast.  Any suggestions though would be great. 

I'm not thinking too heavily about sideboard but at the moment it's 4x Disenchant because Rest in Peace and Graffdigger kill me and Chalice of the Void hurts a lot as well (from the little playtesting I've done).

Originally it was a midrange deck kind of but it's become more aggro, with the ability to cheat out the Demon t2

Re: [Modern] SACRIFICE, SACRIFICE, SACRIFICE

i like the concept it looks really fun i do think you need some more small creatures that can come back, maybe
Geralf's Messenger
Reassembling Skeleton
also i think  Bone Splinters could be a better removal for you

I would suggest Cartel Aristocrat instead of the Alters because it lets you sacrifice guys for free and can also get in for damage.

You have to watch out for Path to Exile in Modern.  It, Lightning Bolt, and Abrupt Decay are the premiere removal in Modern.

If you want it to stay cheap, I would keep fetch lands out of it. Just cause they're expensive.