Topic: Buttons in Visual Spoiler mode

Can we get Add to Cart buttons and other indicators in visual spoiler mode?  Something like this mock up (the first card in the attached image).  I'm sure if you adjusted the spacing/padding just a little bit this could look really good.  You could even break it up and put the information at the top and "add to cart" at the bottom of the image.

Also I expect "Is foil = false" to only return non-foil cards, yet it returns nothing.  I looked at foils first, then tried to filter them out and look at non-foils and got an empty set.  Yet I can run the same thing without "is foil" and get results that include both.

Proposed display ----------------------------------------------------     Current display
https://deckbox.org/forum/misc.php?item=354&download=0

In addition, just being able to view only the cards a person has for sale that match my wishlist in visual mode or in a sortable mode would be nice.   Some sellers like AdventuresOn that have tons of cards have 11 pages on their profile that match my wish list.  Rather than go through all of that as a list, I'd like to see just those cards in spoiler mode, or to be able to sort them by either price or edition to quickly identify if they have anything I want to buy right now.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-10-07 15:50:44)

Post's attachments

visual mode.JPG 97.9 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Buttons in Visual Spoiler mode

Bump - Am I the only person that wants this?

Nope, I'd also like this big_smile

Good idea, wrote it down.

sebi wrote:

Nope, I'd also like this big_smile

Good idea, wrote it down.

Sweet, thanks for the reply.  big_smile

I hope this gets implemented, I've wanted this as well.