Topic: New to EDH please help.

I've managed to cobble together a token/sacrifice deck using Vorosh as the commander, but I could use a little (read: a lot) of help; any suggestions would be appreciated. http://deckbox.org/sets/814327

Re: New to EDH please help.

You have some fancy cards in that deck. (My entire collection isn't worth that much.) Not really much to say, other than you might want a Mind Funeral in there too. Maybe some instants. Or Prophet of Kruphix.

Re: New to EDH please help.

it seems like you are trying to do to much in the deck, it seems like you know what the main concept of the deck and what you wanted it to be but you stuck a lot of cards that don't fit your scheme. since you are playing green i would defamtly sugest for you to go birds of paradise and some other mana dorks. since you are playing blue you should get some counter spells. but you havee a lot of cards and lands that don't fit your concept, which is make tokens and sacrfaice them. i would also sugget getting Garruk, Primal Hunter, Primal Vigor, Chromatic Lantern, command tower, Skullclamp, Deranged Hermit, Ant Queen. green should be your main color for token production and mna acclration, blue your control, and black as removal and sacrficing. hope it helps