Topic: Trading for a friend. H: Foil Delver, Geist, Emrakul, Staples/More

Hey guys,
So I have a friend who's  trading into  Affinity and, based on his current tradelist, could go either way and needs some help getting trades started. He does have a deckbox at: https://deckbox.org/sets/186706?s=j&o=d but isn't incredibly active so I decided to take over his trading for him, where possible. So, in essence, you've got 2 tradelists to go through.
Primary wants include:
4 Mox Opal
1 Inkmoth Nexus
2 Steel Overseer
2 Etched Champion

So if you see anything you'd like, let me know or send him a trade request and we'll see what we can do to make something happen. I'd be glad to trade out of my TL to make this happen aswell, so if you'd like a crazy mishmash of thing between the two tradelists, shoot one of us an offer or feel free to reply here.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Meou (2014-12-12 18:27:34)

Re: Trading for a friend. H: Foil Delver, Geist, Emrakul, Staples/More

I sent him a trade, but should I send it to you instead?

Selling anything and everything on any of my lists

Naw, either way is fine. I let him know though, just in case he didn't get any notice.

I have a good portion of the affinity list including the opals if he wants to go that way, start up a trade. I won't be able to start one up till I am off work tonight.

Bump. Had a few offers on blinkmoths/inkmoths. Would like to get the opals/ravagers if possible early. Lmk guys. Thanks for all the offers.

bumpdated.

I've got a Steel Overseer (DD Version). Interested in 2x Grim Lavamancers from your buddy's tradelist. Also have 3x Memnites and 2x Thoughtcast if he still needs those.

Interested in all of it. Shoot him an offer and we'll make it happen.

Sent the trade to your buddy! Thanks!

Bumpdated. Made some progress. Still need opals and a couple $5-10 bits. Lemme know guys. Thanks a lot.

We have done some trading before (which went well) and i have a opal. Im on my way to work but ill take a look on my break.

Meou wrote:

Bumpdated. Made some progress. Still need opals and a couple $5-10 bits. Lemme know guys. Thanks a lot.

I'm sitting on 4 Mox Opals at the moment that I'm very interested in moving. Are both tradelists still open? I fired a trade to your friend previously, but never received a response.

Yup, both tradelists are fair game and are still available.

Additionally, it very well may be better to send the trade my way. I'll go on and say. I'm almost always on here and typically respond rather quickly. Let me know and we'll make something happen.

Does he still need the Steel Overseer? I have one. Tried setting up a trade with him and got no response.

Yeah, we should need the pair. Sorry if there was a delay with his responding. Honestly he doesn't really pay attn to deckbox as much as I'd hoped, but I can handle all of it, nbd. Shoot the offer my way and I'll run it past him.