Topic: Wondering when Deckbox Support will respond

So, I paid for an order on the Marketplace last week and it still hasn't shipped. It seems the seller in inactive right now. I sent support a message a day or so ago asking for a refund, still no reply. How long does it usually take?

Re: Wondering when Deckbox Support will respond

Morzas wrote:

So, I paid for an order on the Marketplace last week and it still hasn't shipped. It seems the seller in inactive right now. I sent support a message a day or so ago asking for a refund, still no reply. How long does it usually take?

Sorry, I received your email in spam for some reason, found it now. I canceled the order and suspended the seller's account.

Please mark the order as not received from your paypal account directly to receive the funds back.

P.S. Will be working on moving the support system to a more streamlined version than my email inbox in the near future, so this should not happen, and I will always respond to premium users and market customers. Sorry again for the late reply.

Re: Wondering when Deckbox Support will respond

Glad to hear back from you. It's between me, them and PayPal now. Thanks for the help.