Topic: Want: AQ:Factory/Hurkyl's U:Chaos Orb; Have:Tradelist

I'm looking for some old school stuff, but mostly the original English Antiquities Mishra's Factories for my Antiquities set.  I still need one of each illustration.  Looking to go by TCG mid (or appropriate matching condition) on them since they do not have proper pricing on deckbox (Each illustration should have it's own price as they are different rarities and vary significantly in value).  I am ok with some play wear, but may adjust the price depending on condition. 

I also still need Hurkyl's Recall, Candelabra and Workshop, but I don't expect to get those last two any time soon (Though I'd probably throw a Time Vault at one of them if anyone wants to move one).

I would also really like to own a Chaos Orb or Unlimited Edition Sol Ring/Mana Vault if anyone happens to have those for trade.

I have some Modern Masters Chalice of the void that I picked up for myself, but recently decided I'd be ok with trading and I have a Mirrodin Chalice of the void on the way to me (if you happen to be looking for a complete playset).

I also have lots of other goodies on my trade list including JtMS, Shocks, Snapcaster FTV Vesuvas, Beta Sinkhole and such. 

Thanks for reading all that and have a great day!

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-12-18 20:50:10)

Re: Want: AQ:Factory/Hurkyl's U:Chaos Orb; Have:Tradelist

Bump.  Managed to pick up 3 of the 4 factories.  Now seeking Winter.