Topic: Signup/Usability Issues

So when I signed up just now, for some reason I didn't notice the checkboxes on the right of the form (asking what games I play) until _just_ after I clicked "submit". So now I'm stuck with an account that apparently cannot make any decks. You should definitely a) move those checkboxes to be in-line with the rest of the signup form, b) implement validation logic in the signup form that prevents an account from being created with no games chosen, and c) make it possible to add games after signup (if that's possible now and I'm missing it, my apologies, but a) and b) still apply.

At any rate, if anyone can help me figure out how to get MTG added so I can create some decks I'd really appreciate it. The site looks pretty cool; once I get to use it I'm sure I'll love it.

Re: Signup/Usability Issues

OK, just found 'edit profile' so forget c)  in my previous post. Deck building, here I come smile

i did the exact same thing when i signed up.

Last edited by Roninlevel (2011-10-02 17:41:03)

We were definitely aware of this usability problem and we know that many people end up with an empty page without knowing what to do next. But we are one step ahead of you tongue and a more usable and friendly signup process is on its way. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy the deck building!

~~~Don't feel bad...I did it too...then forget to warn a couple of my friends that signed up on my suggestion.

LOL