Topic: U Fast Forward Deck (opinions)

Hi.

I just created a deck, which I called Fast Forward, based on cards that forces opponent to put his cards from library into graveyard. I'd like you to look at that, send your opinion, and mybe some suggestions, what could I change to make it even better.

It is on my profile.

I am very curious of your oppinions.

Greetings.

Last edited by Thrones (2015-01-22 16:44:32)

Re: U Fast Forward Deck (opinions)

*Note- Mill is usually a sub par strategy to win games. While you may steal some games from people, it is highly unlikely to do well in a tournament . I have built these before*

Well first suggestion I would say is to add Dark Deal from the new set. It does Mill but it get rid of their entire hand and forces them to draw more (in a weird way this fulfills your goal). Also I would add Phenax, God of Deception and Triton Tactics. This allows you, with Phenax out, to tap two guys to mill and with their abilities on the stack, play Triton Tactics on them. Allow Tactics to resolve and them tap them again for the Phenax ability. You just milled a ton of cards now. Also remember with this, The first activation of the mill ability wont check the toughness of the creatures until it resolves so both activation's will be for the same higher toughness amount.

Re: U Fast Forward Deck (opinions)

Thanks for the first review. It seems to be quite nice working with Phenax and Triton Tactis. I decided to put Wall of Frost to have big toughness (two walls tapped at the opponent's end step making him mill 40 cards at once) and I found those Gargoyles (in Fast Forward 2 deck) quite nice. I think the Mill deck should be based on permanents with almost no other spells, to make Altar effectively working. Also having strong and cheap def is needed to resist untill 5-6 turn, when should Phenax come into the battlefield and make opponent cry tongue