Topic: Ignore basic lands

Hi!

I'm requesting a option for ignore basic lands in the decks (in the "cards listed in deck but don't have" and "Cost of cards you don't own"): in my inventory only have 1 swamp, 1 plains, 1 mountain, 1 island and 1 forest because I like know the exact number of unique's cards and total I have (except the basics... because is obvious all of us have a ton of this lands).

Re: Ignore basic lands

why not just add 30 of each absic to your inventory? doesnt that seem easier then asking the site admin to code a whole new special feature?

Just asking.

~~~I'm with Fej on this one...I put 1000 of each basic land in my inventory...I may or may not have that many, but I shouldn't have to worry about getting an error message on my decklist.  Its a simple workaround and saves Sebi time to work on more site improvements.

C

Yeah, more important things to work on in my opinion too. Just change from 1 to 999 or something.

Is not about the error decklist, is about the "total cards in your inventory": if you add 1000 basic lands, your total inventory is all cards + 1000 basics but ok, is true: is not a priority option.