Topic: Vendilion Clique Trading Away

I have a Vendilion Clique and am willing to trade it away. It is in Mint to Near Mint condition. The best offer gets it. anyone interested and willing to trade will be informed either way if their offer is the one that is the best or not. looking mainly for legacy/modern or unhinged, unglued, or zendicar foil lands. must be foil lands. I do have pictures of the card if quality proof is needed. Smoke Free Home

Edit: Just to be clear im looking for Modern/legacy staples and/or Full art foil lands. Also i will leave the offers open for 4 more days. Closing at 12:00pm on February 10th. I will write to everyone individually after the 10th with an update.

Last edited by ThornedRazor (2015-02-06 20:37:57)

Re: Vendilion Clique Trading Away

ThornedRazor wrote:

I have a Vendilion Clique and am willing to trade it away. It is in Mint to Near Mint condition. The best offer gets it. anyone interested and willing to trade will be informed either way if their offer is the one that is the best or not. looking mainly for legacy/modern or unhinged, unglued, or zendicar foil lands. must be foil lands. I do have pictures of the card if quality proof is needed. Smoke Free Home

I have a foil zen island 236 and foil zen forest 248 interested in your clique.