Topic: new here, have questions about selling

I just dug out all my old magic cards and started looking up the prices here and started putting a list together.  Looks like some of the cards might be worth quite a bit of money.

My question is, I see the option to pick a cards condition, but I noticed that it doesn't seem to reflect the price that is put in.  Am I missing something?  I mean, I would love to have over $3,000 worth of cards for sale, but since they have all been played, I seriously doubt they are anywhere near that valuable.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Re: new here, have questions about selling

Deckbox doesn't adjust for condition, but a lot of sellers on here will value their cards using TCGPlayer.com mid prices or current eBay listings. If you head to an aggregate website like mtggoldfish.com or mtgstocks.com, you'll be able to see the baseline price and condition. I hope this helps!

Last edited by Tressley (2015-02-09 00:32:44)

Trading and Selling here relies heavily on reviewing scans of higher valued cards, and then the two parties involved discussing an agreeable price. So do your best to approximate the card condition, and compare it to usually TCG pricing.

Ok, thanks for the info.  I just need to make sure since my wife had 5 Underground Seas, 3 Volcanic Islands and a few others in so-so condition.