Topic: Mirroding Besieged / Avacyn Restored symbols look bad

So this has been a simple and easy fix and on the list to do for a long time now. When are the symbols for Mirroding Besieged and Avacyn Restored going to get fixed?

Last edited by leitmotiv (2015-02-20 22:45:05)

Re: Mirroding Besieged / Avacyn Restored symbols look bad

The rare Avacyn Restored symbol looks a little weird, but the others and the Mirrodin Beseiged icons look just fine to me. What exactly are you seeing? Post a screenshot maybe.

The rare Avacyn, and any rarity of Mirrodin Besieged. The Mirrodin Besieged symbol is not clean. It's cramped as if it it was reduced in size and then degraded too.

Edited post title to remove cursing. Please control your tone & vocabulary. I'd suggest something friendlier and less entitled if you'd like to receive answers.

I think you are misusing the word "entitled." If something is given out for free, it does not remove one from criticism. To be fair and realistic here, the symbols do look like [censored].

leitmotiv wrote:

I think you are misusing the word "entitled." If something is given out for free, it does not remove one from criticism. To be fair and realistic here, the symbols do look like [censored].

Sure, you are entitled to criticism. The way you provide it though has a big influence on its effectiveness.

Last edited by sebi (2015-02-24 12:19:02)

I don't have a "right" (or absence of for that matter) to criticize. It just is. Sure, I didn't use a radio-friendly word, but it was accurate. As for effectiveness... it got your attention. That is more than this topic received in the past year and a half. I consider that a mild success.

leitmotiv wrote:

As for effectiveness... it got your attention. That is more than this topic received in the past year and a half. I consider that a mild success.

Sure, got it.

Just understand that if I have to edit your posts again because you "got my attention" by swearing, you will be suspended.

Last edited by sebi (2015-02-25 16:22:21)