Topic: Tradelist Sale

Hey guys.  Everything on the tradelist is for sale.  Bunch of random foils, FRF prerelease cards, random rares, GURU Island etc.  Take a look for yourself!  Go ahead and start up a trade and we can negotiate a price.

Thanks!

Re: Tradelist Sale

bump

gookies5 wrote:

Hey guys.  Everything on the tradelist is for sale.  Bunch of random foils, FRF prerelease cards, random rares, GURU Island etc.  Take a look for yourself!  Go ahead and start up a trade and we can negotiate a price.

Thanks!

Just a heads up -- It doesn't look like you have a seller's account. I would enable that as it's the first step in selling cards through Deckbox. In addition, this is a trading sub-forum. The mods will probably close this thread and ask you to post to buying/selling sub-forum MTG Market.

Tressley wrote:

Just a heads up -- It doesn't look like you have a seller's account. I would enable that as it's the first step in selling cards through Deckbox. In addition, this is a trading sub-forum. The mods will probably close this thread and ask you to post to buying/selling sub-forum MTG Market.

Seller accounts aren't free and is just another step when you can negotiate much better one on one than just posting a price and that's that.

gookies5 wrote:
Tressley wrote:

Seller accounts aren't free and is just another step when you can negotiate much better one on one than just posting a price and that's that.

Still doesn't change the fact that you are trying to sell items when the site already has an established policy on the subject. Kinda scummy if you use Deckbox as a medium for selling and not paying them their dues.

Last edited by valdor (2015-02-25 14:12:40)

gookies5 wrote:

You are suspended for 3 months for selling against the rules.

Last edited by sebi (2015-02-25 16:17:33)