Topic: Lowest Price and Card search by price

Hi,

I have two questions,

Is it possible to search trough the card database (http://deckbox.org/games/mtg/cards) by Price?
It would be an awesome resource for finding budget cards for decks you are making.

Also,
After a bulk import of a deck list I am making, the editions seems to be selected at random and not necessarily the cheapest option. Is it possible to change this?

Re: Lowest Price and Card search by price

1. There's no price filter, but that's a good idea.
2. The edition the deck uses is the latest printing (excluding special sets). It's not possible to change this at this time.

We can't filter by price, but sorting by price is still possible. It would be nice to see (or at least have the option for) cards' lowest prices being displayed in searches rather than whatever's most recent; the former seems a much more useful system than the latter.

d72B wrote:

The edition the deck uses is the latest printing (excluding special sets). It's not possible to change this at this time.

Aw. Can I ask why this is the case? Did Sebi or another developer give us details about this topic previously?

TesterVI wrote:

Aw. Can I ask why this is the case? Did Sebi or another developer give us details about this topic previously?

Simplicity. Yes it's been discussed a number of times. The ultimate fix for this is the proposed tagging system.