Topic: Looking for New Moderator

I don't get on Deckbox enough anymore to justify wanting to moderate this community by myself.

Comment if you are interested and I will pick a new moderator or two based on your site feedback.

I collect Requiem Angel and am always willing to take one in a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Re: Looking for New Moderator

What is involved in this?

Mostly it's accepting new members into the community. I haven't really seen any reason to remove people for misconduct, but if you see it you would be required to remove them from the community.

Are you responsible to people all over the site? Or are you a group moderator? I ask since I have only seen this post in the Commander Trading Group, which isn't a very active group compared to others that I am also in.

Just this group.

I guess it is something I could do. I was slightly intimidated when I thought it was for the whole site.

Haha cool. I'll make you moderator. It's simple really, I just am not very active anymore.

Guess you gotta be a member first....

I haven't been on the site long enough to acquire a lot of feedback, but I am on Deckbox almost every day, so it'd be something I might do, if you would like me to.

LongboardIsBae wrote:

I haven't been on the site long enough to acquire a lot of feedback, but I am on Deckbox almost every day, so it'd be something I might do, if you would like me to.

I'm basically done with Deckbox for now. I sold my collection. I'll be back when I decide to play again if I ever do. So I'll give you mod and you can have fun!