Topic: FULL COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

I want to sell my whole collection all at once, not split up. I have almost all my cards loaded into deckbox. not loaded are some bulk, not a bunch, some land, and a bunch of tokens. Everything else I spent hours putting into deckbox, feel free to look.
https://deckbox.org/sets/728929?s=i&o=d
The current value of my whole collection on deckbox is $4503.26. there are many full sets, some sets very close to finished, and some sealed product. The binders and pages, all boxes and promos, bulk and land and tokens are all extras, plus a few old mtg comics. Im not willing to give this collection away, but if the price is right, it will be yours.
Thank you for looking.

!!!!!!!! my seller account will be activated on thursday, 3/19/2015, Im sorry for the hassle, still new to deckbox. Feel free to look it over, but i will not sell anything until i get my seller account set up.!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wtfpr1m3 (2015-03-17 19:08:25)

Re: FULL COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

It does not seem that you have the sellers profile for your account. I would say you might get that if you are trying to sell on Deckbox.

that is a very good point, sorry, I am still new to deckbox. I will do this right now.

All good smile. I have just seen a few people try that the last few months and then they get banned for it. Just trying to look out.

well, it will have to wait until thursday, sad, $10 to be a seller. This gives a few days for people to think about the offer though. Hopefully i dont get banned before then.

I am not a Mod but unless someone reports it or you blatantly ignore warnings then I would think you would be fine.