Topic: Entire collection for sale, have at!

Hello!  After decades (!) of gathering dust, its time for my MTG collection to move on to new hands.  I started playing back in 1994, so I have some pretty old cards, and some of them, per Deckbox pricing, still seem popular.  I'm eager for people to buy them up and enjoy them much as I did.

Here's the link to my tradelist: https://deckbox.org/sets/33349.  Do note that I'm really only interested in selling cards, versus trading.  Particularly for the high ticket items, I'll be glad to share some pictures of the cards themselves.  Most of my cards have been played with, and I figure other players will appreciate that they've been gently handled but still got some use in their day.  If you're wanting a card to make people's eyes bug out and go "What old man did you push over and steal their cards?", we should talk. smile

I also have an oodle of low cost cards that honestly I'd be happy for somebody to just play with and enjoy.  If you decide to purchase any of my big ticket cards, do please also look at the underdog cards -- more than likely I'll just put them into the envelope with the multiland and hope you enjoy them; I'm not going to sweat a few nickels.  Anything you don't want will be given to my 1 1/2 year old son -- save them from his fresh teeth! big_smile

Last edited by biflspud (2015-03-26 17:54:04)