Topic: Just want to make some trades!

Looking for anything on my wishlist or to trade really anything on my lists over a dollar (anything under a dollar is probably gone due to a project) Just because it's not on my wishlist doesn't mean you don't have something I don't want! Always interested in looking at lists and trying to work something out! Inventory available for the right trade!

Re: Just want to make some trades!

I'd be interested in the Monastery Mentor if you can find anything, cheers!

#bump

@billbollow it may still be up for grabs pending a current trade I haven't forgotten you!

Bump! Recently updated wishlist! Tradelist up to date as far as I know

Hey all just a bump but if you're taking a look at my lists I'm in the middle of a massive overhaul on my trade list anything over 2 dollars will defiantly still be there anything under 1 dollar is probably not but still please look I'm willing to work with you!

Bump! Tradelist overhaul complete, please feel free to look and offer for anything on my wishlist or let me know if you see something on my trade list you are interested in! Willing to look at any lists! Also PLEASE TAKE MY STANDARD!

Bump! Willing to trade for anything on my tradelist! Maze in my inventory is available for a FTV maze only, other inventory possible for the right trade!

Easter bump! Also now have a Four! by Decktutor binder (V1) available for trade if anyone is interested

#bump