Topic: H: complete The Dark sets NM

make offers

Re: H: complete The Dark sets NM

Zero feedback, zero cards in inventory, and no wishlist.

Seems legit.

i guess i deserved that, lol
i've been out of the game for over 15 years, some of my friends got back into it lately and got me to look over my cards. my main goal is to reduce the number of cards i have, i really have no wantlist since i still don't really know whats good out there, hence the make offers.
i just created this account and i will slowly inventory my cards into this site. if you have great ratings/feedback, i'll even ship first and you can ship when you receive.

Last edited by mcfreiz (2015-04-14 20:06:27)

mcfreiz wrote:

if you have great ratings/feedback, i'll even ship first and you can ship when you receive.

Anybody with any positive feedback will probably insist on you sending first for the reasons mentioned above plus the fact that you just joined the site

You may want to consider creating a seller account. (You will need it if you want to sell instead of trade.)
Create a Seller Account | More Info

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Chaim (2015-04-14 21:25:47)

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Just being snarky to make sure you're legit.  Glad you didn't take it too harshly smile

As someone that played from 1994-1996 and got back into it in 2013, I think this video perfectly sums up the dos and don'ts of getting back into the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq8fy8cbSGE

I lost ~$200 buy-listing and then wasted another ~$300 in crap sealed product and brewing dumb stuff.

Welcome back.  Good luck!

Also, this site is awesome and the trading community is really good.

Timber wrote:

...this site is awesome...

'nuff said

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck