Topic: W: fetches/shocks H: stuff in tradelist?

Hi there, I'm new to deckbox and Magic. I only play Modern and received a bunch of booster packs for my birthday so I have some Standard cards. Seeing as how I don't need Standard cards and the fact that I"m a very casual player, I'd like to trade for fetches, shocks, or anything else that will RETAIN it's value over the years.

Check out my tradelist and let me know!

-Kevin

Re: W: fetches/shocks H: stuff in tradelist?

If you're wanting my modern staples that will RETAIN value over time for your standard cards that will certainly drop in value once they rotate, are you offering extra value? I can't see someone dropping on this deal any other way.

Re: W: fetches/shocks H: stuff in tradelist?

baller wrote:

If you're wanting my modern staples that will RETAIN value over time for your standard cards that will certainly drop in value once they rotate, are you offering extra value? I can't see someone dropping on this deal any other way.

I'm under the assumption that people are trading for cards they can utilize in Standard decks, majority of the booster packs I received were DTK so people can get their use out of them before rotating out of Standard. But I'm willing to negotiate and come to an agreement where both parties are happy!

Last edited by Kleetastic (2015-05-05 23:33:16)