Topic: [SPOILERS] Modern Masters 2015 Spoilers

SPOILER ALERT!! IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THE MM2 CARDS SPOILED TO YOU, LEAVE THIS PAGE.

Hi all,  the spoiler list for Modern Masters 2015 has been started in earnest.

Feel free to pick your favorite spoiler site:
MTGSalvation
Magic Spoiler
Mythic Spoiler

Re: [SPOILERS] Modern Masters 2015 Spoilers

Looks like the ones that were posted yesterday were leaked, not spoiled. The account that posted the list on MTGSalvation was 100% correct with the list that it leaked for MMA so there's a good chance it's real. Still though, the list should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2015-04-27 15:00:30)

Official spoilers have started.

Full list is up!

Wow...

I'm really not sure what to make of this. I mean the set has TONS of value. The EV of a pack is something like $13. Financially you can't seem to lose by buying in.

What's throwing me off is the limited print run. If this was a normal print run, prices for these cards would tumble...but the limited print run means that while there will be more cards, the demand may be greater than the supply...at least for staples. I can't see the prices dropping too low.

Really surprised to see Comet Storm at mythic. It wasn't a good WWK mythic and I don't think it fits the slot any better here.

The mythics are very good imo. 12/15 are worth $25 or more, Primetime and Tezz were ~$16. The big issue is the rares. 26/53 are worth ~$1 or less with another good chunk in the $1-3 range. Looking at the set on TCG only 9/54 are worth the price of a pack.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2015-05-08 18:06:33)

Here's an interesting graph
http://i.imgur.com/flJjrWA.png