Topic: casual landfall-multiplayer

ok so i have been told by my friends that i play too many combo decks. I like the idea of landfall, but my problem is that i am afraid i would run out of lands to drop in our multiplayer setting. There are usually anywhere between 4-8 players. There are only 2 of us that are veterans, a friend and myself. The rest are beginers more or less. This is my deck:http://deckbox.org/sets/965669. Is this commpetitive enough? Are there cards that would be better/more effective? I just dont want to turn them away from playing magic. 

Thanks for the help!

Re: casual landfall-multiplayer

The simple answer I'd say is that this is far too potent for play with newer players.  Between the frustration of hexproof with Dungrove Elder, 4x Primetime, and Fastbond for potentially insta-kills, I just don't see where they're going to enjoy playing against said deck.

Think more linear strategies and simple design for decks that newer players can follow along with and understand.  Once they have the feel for that sort of thing, THEN you can slide into more complex/powerful stuff like this.

thanks for the input. I will just tweak it as they get better then. I just hate feeling like i am holding back lol. I guess sometimes its for the better.

Keep in mind that newer players need to be eased into the game.  Not too soft, as they don't need to go to an FNM to get completely destroyed (and caught off guard), but again, you want it to be fun for them.