Topic: need help to see if I am visible in Marketplace

Can anyone help me see if I am visible in the Marketplace or the Purchase Opportunities side link?  When I search I don't see anything of mine, but I don't know if the site just doesn't show you your own things.

The first card on my list is two copies of Fourth Edition Abomination.  If you search for that, see if card_zonejen shows up as having the card.

Thanks in advance!

Re: need help to see if I am visible in Marketplace

You showed up in my search results.

Great, thanks!

I see you as selling 2 NM copies for 18 cents with $1.30 shipping to the US. Does that all look right?

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Sadly the post office doesn't care if my card is worth 5 cents or 500 dollars - the cost of a stamp is the same.  I can fit 8 cards into an envelope for the same shipping price, perhaps you'd like to select a few more to go with them? (I'm in Canada, a country not noted for low postal prices.)

I was just telling you what I saw in full, in response to your original question.

And the postal costs for the other direction are, I believe, even more costly.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Ah!, sorry, I saw your warning in your signature as part of the message and thought you were making a comment about the relative cost of the cards to shipping.  This is just my first 24 hours on the site, still getting the feel for it.  (And I'm used to ebay, where people complain -a lot-. smile