Topic: [feature request] HOME page and User Interactivity

I love the idea you have for this site. I've already put together my favorite EDH deck, and it's cool to see the statistics, draw sample hands, print deck lists, and see card prices. Great ideas. However, I find that now I am stuck in "my" deck box, unable to go check out others' decks, like I could from the home page before I logged in. This seems counterintuitive to me to just be stuck in what is essentially a literal deck box of mine, where the only purpose of having this on the internet is so I can access it anywhere. Perhaps you may want to take it to the next level with user interactivity - add the home page, add the ability to comment on others' decks or your own, and add add a friend/buddy system so you can keep in touch with other deckbuilders.

Re: [feature request] HOME page and User Interactivity

Hi there,

Press "Users" at the top right and search for a member. Once you find a memberlist there (after the search), press the person's name and you will be directed to their profile. From there you can view their decks, trade, add them as a friend/buddy, look at their collection, etc.

You can also get to their profiles if they post on the forums, by pressing their username beside the post, and then pressing "Visit the deckbox.org profile". This will get you to their profile as well.

Best Regards,

Andreas