Topic: selling collection

Old Cards For sale, I no longer play magic and have a bunch of eternal playable's I am looking to offload, my friend reccomended deck box before i go to ebay. Here's the very best of what i  have and price. Photos on re-guest and i  can send internationally. For anything specific pm me.

4x Snapcaster Mage - 122.21 US Dollar for set
4x Liliana of the Veil - 152.76 US Dollar for set
4x Scalding Tarn - 122.21 US Dollar for set

Post's attachments

tarns.JPG 290.85 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: selling collection

Be careful dealing with this seller.  Apparently sold the same cards to a few of us and has stopped replying to emails.

MTGBEATS wrote:

Old Cards For sale, I no longer play magic and have a bunch of eternal playable's I am looking to offload, my friend reccomended deck box before i go to ebay. Here's the very best of what i  have and price. Photos on re-guest and i  can send internationally. For anything specific pm me.

4x Snapcaster Mage - 122.21 US Dollar for set
4x Liliana of the Veil - 152.76 US Dollar for set
4x Scalding Tarn - 122.21 US Dollar for set

Considering the insanely low prices, I would err on the side of caution.

And its a brand new account.

Last edited by Bmil (2015-06-17 05:39:15)

dRiLlUsIoN wrote:

Be careful dealing with this seller.  Apparently sold the same cards to a few of us and has stopped replying to emails.

I noticed this too. I had a feeling when I noticed he completed a sale for the snapcasters and then tried to sell me them as well. When I asked for date-stamped proof that he even had the cards, he disappeared.

Selling anything and everything on any of my lists

BasedJeleren wrote:
dRiLlUsIoN wrote:

I noticed this too. I had a feeling when I noticed he completed a sale for the snapcasters and then tried to sell me them as well. When I asked for date-stamped proof that he even had the cards, he disappeared.

I asked the same thing with the same result.

Suspended MTGBEATS. You are not allowed to sell cards without going to the selling system, because people cannot ask for refunds from paypal, and we cannot oversee the transaction.

I would also urge users who read this to stop buying cards without going through our buying system, as we cannot check if the users seller account is verified, and you will not get refunds if you send money as a gift. It is also against our terms and conditions and encourages fraud.

I will also have to remind you that BUYING outside of the seller system has the same effect, in encourages fraud and scammers and is also not allowed. I did not yet suspend anyone for this but I think it is necessary to start.