Topic: Chalice of the Void, Alpha Bolt other goodies for sale!

I'm pricing some cards from my trade list.  If you see anything on there that doesn't have a price, feel free to ask me about it. 

I'm trying to move these, so they are being priced fair. 

Notable cards include J̶a̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶c̶u̶l̶p̶t̶o̶r̶, Chalice of the Void and I̶n̶k̶m̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶N̶e̶x̶u̶s̶!  Oh and Alpha bolt, because you can throw your textless bolts in a fire for all I care. Alpha is the best bolt.

I will be pricing the lower end cards as I have free time.

A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶[̶m̶t̶g̶]̶T̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶V̶a̶u̶l̶t̶[̶/̶m̶t̶g̶]̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶h̶e̶s̶i̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶B̶U̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶U̶n̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶T̶C̶G̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶.̶  I'll post photos on here tonight.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2015-06-30 19:35:17)

Re: Chalice of the Void, Alpha Bolt other goodies for sale!

I realize that I never put up photos of the items I listed. Here they are on dropbox.  Drop box will ask you to log in, just close that, you do not need to log in to view these.

edit: Also Inkmoths are gone; updated title.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2015-06-24 13:19:45)

Re: Chalice of the Void, Alpha Bolt other goodies for sale!

Update:  Jace and Time Vault have been sold (through another site). 

Grim Monoliths have been reduced in price slightly.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2015-06-30 22:32:46)