Topic: What type of deck do you like?

Personally, I like most of the decks I've played with.  I'm fairly impressed with my Narset EDH deck, but I also like my Dromoka EDH deck equally. 

As far as constructed decks go, I'd have to say my Temur deck (60 cards) plays really well since I reworked it yesterday, and so does my RUG (60) deck.

I like the tricksy of my 60-card blue deck too. smile

Re: What type of deck do you like?

Well, I must say that I like red, green and black decks best.  I have a red/black Vampire deck that plays really well, also and all black deck that seems to be a challenge.  Another favorite is one I nicknamed Mr. Smith which is red/green it plays fairly smoothly and seems competitive in casual play.  Each of those are 60 card decks with a sideboard.  I like the Ob Nixilis all black EDH deck and  the Daretti all red EDH deck for command decks, though I am trying to put together an Aurelia, War Leader deck that will hold it's own. My least favorite color for decks is blue...used to be white, but the life build of white with the life drain of black is a fun combo.

Re: What type of deck do you like?

Yes, that Vampire deck of yours is difficult to play against if you aren't ready for it. smile