Topic: H: Bulk cards and decks W: sealed products, bulk cards

Hello, I am very new to the community (or whatever you call it big_smile) I am also very new to MTG so I don't have super amazing stuff like most of you probably do. I'm hoping to give random bulk stuff and decks that I build (at your request or just ones that I have laying around!) I'm hoping to get sealed products (packs, boxes) of newer or older sets. I am trying to finish collecting the FRF set so any of that stuff (sealed or bulk) would be nice.

My bulk cards:
- Bulk rares only
- Bulk uncommons only
- Bulk commons only
- "Mystery packs" which include: 7 commons, 6 uncommons, 1 rare/mythic, 1 land (total: 15 cards)
However, I am new to the site but am an avid trader on pucatrade! https://pucatrade.com/profiles/show/22515
P.S Sealed stuff is obviously favored over bulk and the first person to send me a sealed pack of some sort (with the same value, more or less, of my cards will get a FREE mythic rare!)

And decks are built around whatever you want, (colors, creatures etc.) or more than one! EX: red goblin deck

Thank you for your consideration! smile

Re: H: Bulk cards and decks W: sealed products, bulk cards

If you're interested - I might have some cards you're needing for your FRF set.

https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26228

Hi! I still don't know how to send PMs on this site so, I'm responding here! I would like your Outpost Siege, as I already have Crux of Fate in my FRF collection. However, I do live in Canada, not USA. So if you don't want to trade, I understand. Thank you though (and I WILL ship first, since I'm new) big_smile

I'm willing to trade anyone for any bulk, but the card you're interested in is worth far less than the postage you'd be spending to send your cards.  If you have a higher volume of bulk and are interested in more expensive cards, we could do a bigger deal to make it worth shipping.

I wouldn't mind a Terminate from your collection for my EDH deck smile