Topic: Selling Entire Trade List

Hey everyone, I found Deckbox when I was looking for the best way to sell my entire collection. Here we are!

So far, I haven't uploaded my commons and uncommons, as I intend to sell those in a bulk package with some of the less valuable rares. If you are interested, in purchasing bulk, please let me know and we can work out a fair deal.

I know what I have, so I want a fair deal for each card, but I also expect that we can work on an agreeable price for both side, especially if you intend to purchase several at once.

If you only want one card, I will sell it at Market Value. I would rather get rid of cards quickly, so the more you buy, the better a deal you will get!

Thanks for your consideration, I hope this approach works well for everyone. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions!

Re: Selling Entire Trade List

None of your cards are listed for sale so I cant add to the cart

Thanks, I'm figuring that part out!

Hey everyone, shipping options are set up, and I've defaulted all cards to market price. We can negotiate if you purchase more than one.

I'm open to feedback on selecting reasonable shipping options, and I don't have anything set up for bulk shipping yet - any suggestions?

I guarantee to ship on the day you place the order, provided orders are made before 10am EST. All other orders will be placed next day! I want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy from me.

See you in the checkout!

Last edited by cgwmorris (2015-08-04 18:42:33)