Topic: QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE

Some Questions You May Have.

• Q: WHY SHOULD I USE DECKBOX.ORG FOR MY INSTAGRAM TRADES?

A: Using Deckbox.org make it easier for you to organize your trades. It also makes it impossible for people to delete the trade they are involved with you in. It's creating a safer and more stress free environment. Instead of having to post 5 trade binder posts every week. You can now just update your list as you obtain and lose cards outside of Instagram. Also trading with Deckbox.org it automatically updates your inventory / wishlist.

• Q: HOW IS IT STILL AN INSTAGRAM COMMUNITY?

A: Discussion of trading can still be done on Instagram. The Reference Page (@mtg_trade_refs) can still be used to determine who sends first. You can and should still leave feedback on Instagram as well as Deckbox. We all know everyone has the tools available at their fingertips. This helps you also trade on Deckbox.org to find cards you cannot find on Instagram. This is only creating a safer point in trading, giving us a secondary source to track trades. Also providing Deckbox's mail fraud help list.

• Q: DO I NEED TO UPLOAD MY WHOLE COLLECTION?

A: No. You only need to upload your trade binder. Uploading your entire collection is optional but suggested as we plan on doing things with forums to vote for Deck of the Week, Trader of the Month, Etc.

• Q: I GOT SCAMMED. WHO DO I REPORT TO?

A: First, you'll contact Deckbox.org, after doing so you should file a Report to @mtg_ig_community so we can update our list.

• Q: WHAT ARE THE ADMINS TRYING TO GAIN WITH THIS?

A: Personally, I want to make it safer on the community to trade. It's a lot harder to get away with that kind of stuff on here, ESPECIALLY IF YOU STILL USE THE TRADE REF PAGE. It also forces us to be more strict about the rules. Ultimately it is for Safety, Organization, and a more Relaxed Experience.

• Q: HOW IS THE REF PAGE STILL RELEVANT?

A: Cross-Referencing. There is almost no excuse to not look if someone has a reference page if they get you as far as Deckbox.org.

• Q: WHAT WILL BE CHANGING ON INSTAGRAM?

A: For now, I'm hoping it will give myself and the Admins enough free time to actually post content. Especially if we can contact you all through here and take polls. We can have more dedicated posts on Instagram. Using Deckbox.org is to help with our safety. You're really only using it to Finalize Trades and check for updates within out community.

• Q: WHAT KIND OF COMMUNITY CHANGES ARE YOU LOOKING TO ACHIEVE?

A: I'm hoping to bring everyone together more with organization. Since you don't have to take pictures of your binder, you don't ever have the awkward "sorry not for trade." Everything is listed. So everything should be for trade. You are of course always aloud to decline a trade. There is just no excuse to be listing things you don't want to trade.

• Q: HOW CAN I UPLOAD MY COLLECTION BUT NOT HAVE PEOPLE ASK IF ITS FOR TRADE?

A: Upload your entire collection to Inventory. Pick the cards you want in your binder and do that using the Inventory or Trade List Feature on the Sidebar. In the Inventory Screen, Use the Top bar in Tools, Under Privacy, to lock your Inventory. People can then only look at your trade list.

• Q: SHOULD I USE THE DECK SECTION?

A: I encourage it.

FINAL NOTES: You SHOULD put your Instagram name in your Deckbox.org Profile Description. You want people to know it's you. Lastly please take the poll below and tell us what you think of the changes. Leave a comment as well, express your feelings. Please ask questions and I can set up a FAQ.

Thanks,
        - Zac cool